Are you a self-motivated and passionate about:
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Leading edge technology
- Cyber security
If so, we are looking for an individual with the desire to make their mark in the cyber security industry. An individual who thrives on building relationships and becoming a trusted advisor to their customers.
In this role, you will interact directly with a variety of IT decision makers and business professionals. Your job is to help them improve their organization’s cyber security posture and mitigate risk. You’ll form connections; make friends, and maybe change the world a little.
Not a technology expert? Not a problem. If you supply the interest and drive, we’ll supply the knowledge and know-how. Source 44 Consulting has been providing cyber security expertise and solutions to GTA-based customers for 10 years where we are known for our expertise, experience and unbiased advice. We build long-term relationships by getting to know our customer’s needs and providing the right solutions.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications
- Understand the Source 44 offerings and show customers the value of partnering with you and Source 44
- Confident and possess a strong business acumen and exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- A post-secondary graduate (IT or Cyber security experience preferred)
- Computer literate and competent with MS office
- Always learning and not afraid to say “I don’t know – let me find out for you”
- Able to work well within a small team
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and detailed-oriented
- Interested in technology
- Competitive base salary plus commission—the more you sell, the more you make
- Mentoring and guidance to help you attain goals
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits—investing in all aspects of your well-being
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- A fun and casual work environment
- Flexible hours
This opportunity is ideal for someone that is looking to start a career in the world of cyber security. If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org